Bistro Bianconi Website Policies
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 25th 2018
WE RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL WHO VISITS OUR RESTAURANT OR OUR WEBSITE
You may choose to submit personal information (such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or credit card details) to us on our website, in our restaurant or over the phone when making a reservation or placing an order for collection or home delivery. We collect, use and disclose personal information for business purposes only unless otherwise set out herein. We will not share this information in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the restaurant directly.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect information directly, when you voluntarily submit personal information such as,
· first and last names, phone numbers, emails when you are making a reservation
· first and last names, addresses, phone numbers, in connection with home delivery or collection orders.
· first and last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses when you purchase vouchers online or in our restaurant.
· first and last names, phone numbers, birth dates in connection with regristration for the Bistro Bianconi Loyalty Program. Information gathered here includes an ‘Opt In’ option if you do not wish us to contact you through the loyalty program.
· First and last names, addresses, phone numbers and birth dates for childrens colouring competitions. These details will only ever be used for the purpose of sending out prizes in the post or contacting you about a prize won. We will never contact a child directly.
· Details of credit / debit cards are only used for the purchase of vouchers over the phone or purchases of food for collection or home delivery. We never retain your card details. Any vouchers purchased through our website are purchased through the secure third party.
· In the case of the Loyalty Program, we collect information regarding the transactions that you make to earn points, when using your points we will require your phone number to manage any transactions. This may include the type of items purchased, where and when they were purchased and the amount spent.
· Information collected via home delivery & collection orders may include the type of items purchased, where and when they were purchased and the amount spent.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use any personal information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
1. Occasionally we may contact you about marketing or promotional activities. These may be conducted through text or email but an ‘Opt In / Out’ option will always be available. For example, from time to time we may use your information, such as your mobile number to text you about special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, provided you have ‘opted-in’ to receiving such communications.
2. If you have signed up to our loyalty program, we will use your phone number and personal details to manage your account and sometimes to collect information about your transactions.
3. Occasionally we might need to contact you to respond to enquiries of for other customer service purposes.
4. To contact you about competitions or promotions that may be offered through social media outlets or our website.
5. To contact you about our Children’s colouring competition regarding a winner or upcoming related events.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION AND WHOM WE SHARE IT WITH
During the course of business, we and our service providers do not disclose any of your information to any other parties.
In the unlikely event that your information is required by law, court order or for any legally valid inquiry under Irish law we may be instructed to disclose this information.
OPT-IN / OUT
Our contacts are given the opportunity to 'opt-in’ to having their Personal Information used for purposes directly related to the purposes for which it has been collected.
For example, for our loyalty program the application form has a box that can be ticked if you wish to receive any information or contact from us. If you choose not to ‘Opt In’ your details will only be used for the purpose of collecting points on the program and managing your transactions.
Also an example is if we send out details of promotions or offers by text to our customers, there will be a free ‘opt-out’ option available.
We will not send you such communications if you have not opted in, however on rare occasions, we may contact you unintentionally if there has been an error in recording your opt in / out wishes and we will immediately update our system upon notification of this.
You can always unsubscribe or withdraw your consent to receiving such communications by contacting us via our phone number or email.
Bistro Bianconi takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. For that reason, we never pass on a child’s details to any third party without adult consent and we will never contact a child directly without prior consent. Any contact necessary for colouring competitions will be done through the parent’s or guardian’s phone number provided.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The Italian Quarter
Telephone : (00 353) 71-91-41744
Email : email@example.com
Website : bistrobianconi.ie
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, and update this page as necessary.